Welcome to The Joint - Greenwood Village! As your local chiropractor in Greenwood Village, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenwood Village chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Nicholas Jason
Dr. Jason graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2011. Before that he attended Colorado State University earning his bachelor’s degree in 2007. During his first year of practice, Dr. Jason helped to open one of the first successful certified Chiropractic clinics in India. After a year of practice, Dr. Jason returned to Colorado and began working at The Joint to better help serve the community he calls home. His primary goal is to get each patient on track to a wellness lifestyle through the proven methods of Chiropractic.
Dr. Larry Elwell, D.C.
Dr. Larry Elwell has been a practicing Chiropractor for more than 15 years, with experience helping athletes, children, weekend warriors and “everyone in between.” He has been freeing people from pain and other health concerns in Colorado since 2004. He received his Doctorate in Chiropractic at Parker College in 2000.
Dr. Elwell is skilled in a variety of chiropractic techniques, which allows him to treat each patient uniquely, finding the most beneficial and comfortable methods to relieve pain and restore health. “Each person is different and may need an approach that is more firm or gentle; I pride myself on providing care with the flexibility to meet an individual’s needs while still making patients feel comfortable and relaxed throughout.”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Greenwood Village chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraThe modern era has seen many advances that improve the lives of people all over the world, but with those conveniences come pitfalls that many people don’t know how to navigate. One of the pitfalls of the digital age is technology and the way people interact with it constantly. How often do you go a ...
- May 19, 2016SaraSometimes you just feel snacky. Maybe when you get home from work but it’s not quite dinner time yet, or you finish a workout at the gym and need a little nibble. Surely if you’re hungry you should be eating, right? Here’s what you need to know about snacking and how to keep it from ...
- May 12, 2016SaraThere are a lot of reasons why people love chiropractic care. No matter where you live or work, chiropractic care is available for your use, especially at The Joint with so many locations. So, why do people love chiropractic? Read on to find out! Immune Boost Your nervous system controls every part of your body, including your ...
- May 6, 2016SaraMay is correct posture month according to the American Chiropractic Association! While your chiropractor believes every month to be correct posture month, this month serves as an opportunity to educate you about good and correct posture and chiropractic care. Here’s why you should know about good posture and how bad posture can impact you and ...
- April 27, 2016SaraOver the course of your life, the odds that you won’t experience back pain are not in your favor. According to the Mayo Clinic, 80 percent of adults will experience back pain at some point in their lives. Of that 80 percent, many will go on to experience chronic pain in their lower back. In ...
- April 21, 2016SaraIf you suffer from asthma, your first thought may not be to visit a chiropractor. However, such a visit may be worth your time. Some asthma sufferers have found that chiropractic care has helped in conjunction with other medical care, so why not add a chiropractor to your asthma care team? Here’s how they can ...
- April 12, 2016SaraThere are many things to learn about chiropractic care as a patient, and one of those things is the four levels of chiropractic care. These levels help your chiropractor to best determine what treatment will work best for you, and will have an impact on your experience at the chiropractor as well. Here are the ...
- April 6, 2016SaraWork-related injuries happen, and they’re far more common than you may think. They don’t just happen in jobs requiring manual labor, either. Work-related injuries occur in all industries, no matter the daily requirements of the worker. This is because poor posture and sitting can lead to injury just as lifting incorrectly can. So, how can ...
- March 22, 2016SaraMany patients seek chiropractic help for migraines because it is a natural and drug-free way to help relieve pain and suffering due to this kind of pain. If you have headaches that last for more than a few hours and can even stretch out into a few days, it’s time to find out how chiropractic ...